Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why Now

There is never a great time to get sick, but now has to be the worst. With so much coming up all at once this would be the best time for me to feel absolutely miserable. I am trying my best to cope with this bug and get rid of it. Being a food service manager the last thing I need before our evaluation is this. It would be a shame for us to get an automatic fail due to the only certified food manager in the store to be there sick, when it is regulatory to send all ill employees home. Any get healthy quick remedies are welcomed, and to top it all off my RGM informed me via text that he will not be attending the evaluation. What a world, evaluation is on the 19th so my next post will be on how we did, cross your fingers and your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment