Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears Oh My

Lion, Tigers, and Bears Oh My!
  So, this weekend I capitalized on the opportunity of going to the zoo, and made a day out of it with my family. We saw lots of animals, and walked around the whole zoo. By the time we left I was soo tired, and my feet hurt really bad. It took us forever to find the "wild animal" cage, and then my two monkeys climbed all over it. But we had a ball, only thing I didn't like was the fact that the animals were in  glass cages, that allowed people to get really close to them. I saw this one kid act like they were sticking their finger up the monkey's nose as its face was pressed to the glass the worst part was the fact the parents took a picture like it was funny. I wished the glass would fall for two seconds just long enough for that monkey to get to that brat but that's just me.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment